Roll Up Shutters
Roll Shutter is installed above an opening and are raised and lowered using an electronic motor. The system can also be activated manually by crank. When built into a new home Roll Shutters are virtually invisible. While in the closed position, they not only provide storm protection, they also protect from forced entry and theft. When not in use they store in an enclosed box located at the top of the opening.
When built into a new home Roll Shutters are virtually invisible and can be closed via electric motor. While in the closed position, they not only provide storm protection, they also protect from forced entry and theft. The system can be activated manually by crank or remotely using a motorized system.
New developments in roll shutters include the 58MM Bertha™ End Retention which now offer viewports and a clear span of up to 24 feet!
- Unobstructed view for up to 24 feet.
- Small bundle size compared to other standard roll up shutters. Radius on slat allows for shutter to roll into a small hood (box).
- Tracks are designed slimmer, but stronger.
- Installation friendly by using Alco Tapcon.
Good spans at high pressures
- Screws do not need to be adjusted with different pressures at flat locks
- Slats into tracks (guidance)
- Self lubricated Slat Lock -does not require special maintenance by the homeowner to preserve strength and performance.
- Attachments of stainless steel #10 screws (fasteners).
- Slats rolls tight around the rear, minimize the deflection on the rear.
- Designed to fit end cap and bracket system.
- Florida Building Code approved (Non-HVHZ)
- ASTM tested